Monday, August 9, 2010

Papa Bear

Last Friday felt quite a bit like Christmas at the Monroe/Hosfield household! I am lucky enough to have a man in my life that does really special things for me and for the little one. He is the best, ever!

For the babe.....a specially designed piggy back and reggae CD for our rosta child:
And for mom....the cutest little clutch purse / diaper bag by Petunia Pickle Bottom for times when I don't want to lug a big diaper bag.
And last by certainly not least....this beautiful necklace that holds the birth stone for our little man. We'll Dave assumes this will be the birth stone. If not, the jeweler said he can bring it back for the correct stone! I get to wear this very special gift around my neck everyday to remind myself of how lucky I am!!!!
I heart Dave.....

No comments:

Post a Comment