We live very close to an amazing dog park that we go to about 3 times a week to let Portland run around like a crazy beast; and that she does. I always drag Baby O along on many of these adventures in hopes that he will become as much of a dog lover as me. Dave and I decided it was time to see if he was big enough to fit into a swing...and low and behold, he does and he loved it! Check Oliver out on his first swing ride in the video below (yes we even wear long sleeves in California)!
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
I will continue to update! And, I'm making a commitment to do this more often! I didn't think anyone stopped in here anymore for updates anymore, but my good friend Jason informed me otherwise. Anyways, a lot has happened since my last blog post.
1. Oliver experienced his first Valentines Day; he is my little heart breaker...without a doubt!
2. Oliver reached the 1/2 year milestone! Where the past 6 months have gone, I have no idea. It's bittersweet, really!
3. Oliver moved to his 2nd house in his lifetime...and now has his own bedroom and bathroom!
4. Oliver met Kelly...finally! He's seemed really interested in the pretty lady who gets him all his cool, hipster baby clothes!
5. Oliver had a weekend with his Grandma Lolli while his mama and papa had a Las Vegas weekend. Thanks, Lolli!
6. Oliver experienced his first St. Patricks Day!
7. Oliver had a play date with his buddy, Wyatt!
8. Oliver got his very own, 1st high chair! Mama did quite a bit of research to find just the right one...it's modern, easy to clean and looks great with our dining ensemble!