Mr. Oliver is officially in the double digit months....10 months old! What does that mean...well:
1. Oliver no longer wants to sit down. While he isn't walking on his own, all he wants to do is walk holding onto his mama and papa's hands....ALL day long.
2. Oliver saw his first and the last Atlantis space shuttle launch!
3. Oliver officially knows how to throw a tantrum. And no, it's not pretty. As I stated earlier, this kid doesn't want to sit down. That includes in his car seat. Oliver will lock his little knees and refuse to sit down when his mama's attempt to load him in the car.
4. Oliver has decided he hates wearing clothes and he hates having his diaper changed. Oh, and he'll tell you.
5. Oliver has learned to point. Ironically, his cousin Josee was pointing at everything on our last visit to Wisconsin. Sure enough, we got home and Oliver has been pointing non-stop.
6. Oliver is now aware of the train that passes by our house approx every 30 minutes. It doesn't matter what he is doing, when that train passes he will stop and say, 'Cha-Cha....Cha-Cha." I tend to agree with Oliver's nanny when she's tells me, "Oliver es mucho intelligente!"
7. Oliver has started giving away kisses. Yes, they are open-mouthed, and they are sweet as heck.